Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How about Palin for President in 2012 with O’Donnell as her running mate?

Now I am not a chauvinist, which my wife will readily attest to. I have been for womens’ rights all my adult life, and I felt Hillary Clinton should have been nominated by her party to run for president in 2008, with Obama her running mate. And now we are looking at another potential match up in 2012 that could include a woman, or perhaps two. Sarah Palin and Christine O’Donnell to steer this country right into obscurity.

Why not? Palin can keep her eye on Russia, and O’Donnell can debate the Constitution. Either can out-dumb the other, unless Palin has decided to brush up on what’s going on by reading a newspaper or occasionally consulting news on the Internet. Taxpayers would probably even be willing to pay for a special room in the White House which the two of them can hold regular tea parties.

Poor, out-of-touch Senator John McCain said it wasn’t yet time to endorse Sarah Palin for 2012. I disagree and, as a staunch progressive pledge my full support for a Palin/O’Donnell ticket to run against President Obama in two years.

See Sarah Palin gaffes here.

See Christine O’Donnell gaffes here.

No comments: